Friday, August 7, 2009

LuLu Bug

One important part of our family has not been put one our blog yet. Lucy. We got Lucy when we first moved to Utah after Logan graduated. She was the cutest little dachsund I have seen. Even now that she is 3 years old she is the most beautiful dachsund I have ever seen. She is so sweet and has so much personality. She keeps us laughing all the time. I couldn't have asked for a better companion to be with when Logan was working night shifts at the hospital and I was home all alone in Salt Lake and a little scared, I'll admit. That's when I got pregnant with Ben and I worried how she would do when the baby arrived. It couldn't have turned out better. She became very protective and very concerned over Benson. As Ben has grown up their relationship has turned into more of a love- hate one but I know she is still protective and concerned about him. She on the other hand is the one that has needed a little more protection. He can be quite rough with her and we have had to watch him really close with her because I am more afraid he will hurt her than the other way around. He really does love her, though. They are little buddies and play really cute together. He calls her Susy or Lulu or Lu-bug. She has been a blessing in our home and we could imagine what it would be like without her.










2 comments:

Julie said...

Sarah, they are both SO ADORABLE!! It's so wonderful that they have each other, they will be such good friends for life!

Nukaya Family said...

It's about time you posted!!! We love Lucy:)