Saturday, August 22, 2009

Our 5th Anniversary!

Logan and I got married five years ago yesterday! I can't believe it has really been that long! I guess time flies when your having fun! I truly am so grateful for Logan! He is the love of my life, my partner in crime, my best friend, and my eternal companion. I am in awe of him and he is willingness to work so hard for our family. He sacrifices so much for us and never complains. He is the funniest person I know and I have loved being married to him these past five years. He is a wonderful husband and father and Benson and I adore him so much. There isn't anything he can't do. He is one of those people that is naturally smart and good at everything which is annoying and good at the same time because we balance each other out because I am so not like that! We've had some good times and bad time but in either there is no one else I'd rather be with. Back when we were dating in High School I always thought that whoever got to marry Logan was a very lucky girl and I know I truly am. He is so kind and would give the shirt off his back to anyone whether he knew them or not. He is always trying to make people laugh and he loves to have a good time. He is romantic and is always doing nice things for me. He loves to Benson out just the two of them and be buddies. He's handsome, loyal, sweet, kind, sexy (yes, I did say it and I know your thinking it! (; ), funny, honest, hardworking, smart, driven, etc... The list goes on and on. I am so grateful for these past 5 years with you, baby, and I hope for 100 more!

For our anniversary we went to Salt Lake for the day and went to Temple Square where we got married. Then we went to Cabelas (of course) and to Trolley Square where we ate at the Rodizio Grill. We had a lot of fun together. Ben got to spend the day with Logan's mom and I know he had a lot of fun, also! Grandmas are the best!




No comments: